Welcome to the brand new version of MewX.info! After months of hard work it is finally ready to be unleashed upon the world. We hope you enjoy what you see here and decide to join in on the activity in our exciting new Community section. We have implemented a framework that works like simplified version of Facebook, which is fully-integrated into the existing commenting system.
Many thanks to all the Frengers who helped make this new design possible. Site design and heavy lifting of code, front-end, back-end, and administration by Ann Lancaster, special artwork by Hyunji Choi, content and coordination by Tero Heikkinen, and testing by Dita Rachma and Keir Martin.
Please take a look around and explore all the new features, including:
- Responsive Design: Modern layout fully optimized for devices of all sizes, including native mobile support
- Community: Log in and upload photos, comment, chat, and make friends with other Frengers
- Upcoming Shows: Detailed information about future tour dates including Google Maps integration and links to ticket sales
- Videos: All of Mew’s official music videos, video diaries, plus more
- Frenger Comic – Mew and the Swanky Magicians: Complete archive of the fan-created comic
- Frenger Art Gallery: Art created by fans – check it out and submit your own
- Live Photo Galleries: Photos taken by fans at live shows, now in lightbox galleries
- Mew Journal Archive: Rescued from the depths of the internet, Mew’s official blog posts from 2002-2008 originally posted on mewsite and myspace
- Updated Discography: Now separated into individual categories with many new images added to the existing content
- Landing Pages: All sections in the top navigation menu have their own landing page with some brand new artwork by Hyunji Choi. (Click on the section header to view these pages.)
Important Note: When you register for an account on this site you should get an email immediately which includes a link to activate the account. If the email does not arrive, first check your spam folder, as it may have been filtered to that location. If you are still unable to locate the message, send an email to webmaster at mewx dot info including your username. Additionally, if you have registered for an account (or signed up for our now-defunct mailing list) prior to this version of the website, you will need to create a new account.